The existing home page can be found at http://www.imaybelate.com. As you can see, we have tried to use existing London Underground ideas in the form of the various tube lines. This is something I would like to draw from, but this design is far too cluttered and inconsistent.
We have an existing iPhone app logo and we like to continue to use that and have the elements of the logo included in the design i.e. the tube lines and the running man. They don't need to be arranged in the same layout, but should be recognisible as being the same.
I would like a new concept home page. Feel free to discard all existing layout, but some of copy can be kept where necessary.
* It should feature a nice tag line and call to action for users to sign up and use the service.
*The benefits of the service should be clearly described.
* A section where the mobile apps can be featured would be useful once it doesn't impeed the rest of the page.
* A section outlining the current features as well as "comming soon" features.
* The primary elements from the home page should be usable across all other pages in the site (these can be seen on the site e.g. help).
* if feasible, a social section, linking to Twitter and Facebook.
I would be looking to work with the winning designer on other elements of the site, including some design work for the mobile apps.
Also bear in mind that lots of the artwork for the London Underground is protected by copyright.