This purpose of this site is to offer the services of a wedding officiant for unconventional weddings.
I want to help couples who are looking to do an unconventional wedding to have a unique and meaningful ceremony that reflects them and their relationship.
What do I mean by unconventional?
It usually falls into 1 of several categories:
- Adventure Weddings - do it while skydiving, bungee jumping or cycling; whatever the couple's passion may be.
- Outdoor Weddings - these take place in National or State Parks, at the top of mountains, or in any other outdoor settings.
- Destination Weddings - for somebody who is looking to do a a destination wedding in a remote or foreign location, from a beach to the Everest base camp.
- Elope in NYC - for couples who are looking to come to New York from out of state and have their ceremony there.
- Traditional Weddings - for folks who want to have a non-religious, non-denominational wedding in a traditional setting.
The target audience are adventurous, unconventional couples who are looking to do something unique for their wedding day.