Voici comment nickfh a commencé son expérience web page design
Vous êtes réputé pour...?
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
We are a digital publication or content-based website that mostly covers apparel and accessories (specifically products that look and feel better with wear, e.g. denim, leather) but also anything that you'd ideally like to use forever. We help educate people to better understand the philosophy of getting the most out of clothing and products, and which brands/makers to pay attention to. We've operated for just over 10 years and receive around 250,000 unique visitors per month.
Although we could fall under the "fashion" industry, I would say we're a little more general and more lifestyle-driven. Also, while we don't exclusively say we're only for men, our audience is primarily male, 18-34 and US-based.
De quelle industrie votre entreprise est-elle la plus proche?
Quel style et quel thème avez-vous en tête pou web page?
We do not want to overhaul our site design, but rather clean it up with the following goals:
1. Better supports ad units and ad performance
2. Improve site and page load speed
3. Update the design with current web design standards
4. Strengthen the UX, particularly for mobile
5. Promotes our Shop - shop.heddels.com.
Aesthetically, we'd like to maintain a clean aesthetic with a clear separation between various modules and that balances our ad units and content.
Description de la page
We need 4 pages refreshed:
- Homepage - display articles from that day plus from the previous week and most popular from last month. We'd also like to have a module that promotes our Shop.
- Article (e.g. https://www.heddels.com/2020/04/div…r-chukka/) - basically the same as what we have now but tidied up so that content and ads are better balanced and there is an option for a clearer call-to-action at the end to view the product.
- Article template 2 (e.g. https://www.heddels.com/2020/03/how…-t-shirt/) - a new template that better supports our longer articles. Ideally full-page width (no sidebar) with ad units incorporated.
- Sale Finder Shortlist (https://www.heddels.com/sale-finder/shortlist/) - the focus of this page should be for readers to find sales with the goal of clicking through to the sale. Right now the page works but it could probably be cleaned up. Ad units can be kept to a minimum here.
***NOTE*** the specific ad units we need to add to the homepage and article pages include 970x250, 970x90, 300x600, 300x250 and 160x600 on desktop. On mobile the units are 300x250 and 320×50.
- No colors that too bright (e.g. neon green)
- Mentioned earlier we want to more refresh than totally redesign our site.
Please feel free to use images from our site and let me know if you have any further questions.
1 396 $CA
Mise en avant
Publicité sur le blog
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser