The goal of the Homepage is for users to quickly understand what our company does, then enter a search term in the search box or click one of the calls-to-action. The homepage will be structured into different sections . Here are the sections (in order). If you'd like, you can combine sections.
- Header: The header should have 7 links and our logo. The links are: About, Buy, Sell, Search, App, Blog, Contact. There should also be a "Login" option.
- Above The Fold: The call to action should be one search bar which allows users to search for real estate by city or zip code.
- Statistic: Creatively show the following statistic: There are over 5.8 Million vacant houses in the USA alone.
- About Company: Text describing our company .
- Three Calls-to-Action: Buy, Sell, Search. Each call to action will have a some text explaining the call-to-action. Make this section bold and captivating.
- About Company: More text describing our company.
- Download The App: Call to action with text.
- For Sale & Sold: Some vacant houses/buildings for sale and sold. Include a photo, the address and price.
- News: Show a preview of the latest blog article.
- Sell and View Floating Buttons: At the bottom of every page, there will be two buttons (Sell Your Property; View Properties For Sale) that move along the bottom of the page as the user scrolls, similar to https://www.vikingmergers.com/