1. ReleaseNZ http://www.releasenz.com/
This is a far more expansive website than what we require but we have included it in this brief to showcase the power of accommodation website with great photography
• Strong visuals, logical navigation tabs, and very effective use (including images) of local experiences
• I If any negative, perhaps it's that there is so much to consume
2. The Evening Star http://www.theeveningstar.com.au/
This is probably the closest to what we need with large, high quality photos, font and colour schemes that speak of a high-end, high quality experience, and simple text population area.
• Simple, but effective
• Nice design with great photography
3. The Kiln House http://www.kilnhouse.com.au/
• Great imagery
• Lots of media coverage and easy to view it all
• Like evening star, simple and easy to navigate but too much text and too small
4. The Buckland http://www.thebuckland.com.au/
• Everything is just too small and too busy
We feel we need something like the evening star but that we will need more content space than they allow. Probably a combination of the Evening Star and the Kiln House.