Voici comment Viniciusnz a commencé son expérience web page design
Vous êtes réputé pour...?
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
GymPass is an e-commerce website that sells 1 or 10 day passes to most Gyms in Brazil, breaking down trial barriers and offering customers flexibility to visit different locations. We believe we can double the gym industry by re-attracting former gym members. To Gyms, GymPass is a complementary exclusive channel that generates additional revenue at a low marginal cost and minimizes cannibalization.
THERE MAY BE ADDITIONAL PAID WORK FOR OTHER PAGES AFTERWARDS
De quelle industrie votre entreprise est-elle la plus proche?
PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED SKETCHES.
The pages do not need to look exactly like the sketches (you can change order, positioning, layout, include new elements, etc), but all elements included in the sketches must be included in the page somehow.
Page 1 - Landing Page - be attractive, make the customer understand what the website is about and easily search for gyms near him
- Header - gympass logo
- Search / How it works - easy search and how it works to explain to the user what the site does
- Top 3 gyms near by - try to convert the user from here, including info, buying buttons and map for three best gyms close to the user
- Map of 3 gyms and ads
- Find by section - allow user to search by class or by gym feature
- Footer - links
- Any other ideas you may have
Page 2 - Gym details - show gym details, while easily allowing user to switch to another gym's details (through left bar with previous search results or suggestions based on the current gym / history)
- Left bar
- Previous search results
- Filter section (please note that this section will appear dynamically once the user clicks on "change filter", but for the effect of the contest, it can be included where noted, or any other idea you might have)
- Gym description
- Main information
- Pictures (user will click on pictures and they will overlay the whole page), pictures can be changed to the right or left to show other pictures and shows thumbnails in the bottom
- Buying buttons
- Facilities list
- Class list
- Class times
- User review section (see tripadvisor.com)
- Map and Ads
Please note that this page will be translated to Portuguese, so all texts and sizes may need to be adapted afterwards and consider this in your design.
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser