Hello everyone. We were asked to redo our brief and so this we will now try to do. We will here do our best to convey what we presently have in our minds. Integrate the new branding of Katie Souza and her new TV Show "Healing Your Soul; Real Key's to the Miraculous" We have seen enough entries thus far to know some of what we like and don't like and what we would like to see more of... What we did not want to do was to stifle anyone’s creativity by being firm on any one absolute concept. Yet at the same time there are a few things we have seen that we are now pretty much sold out on, such as the pop out banners displayed on the Joyce Myers Website http://www.joycemeyer.org (see also the attached files uploaded for examples) So there will be a must going forward for this implementation both on the homepage presently and on the remaining pages during the complete redesign of site later. Now whether these banners with their smaller inner-sub-banner-links need to be displayed from a side bar or top navigation has not been decided. We believe the best design will dictate that choice.
Now as to the TV Show Set (see uploaded files again) and the possibility of using those graphics as a base to build a cool and unique banner that would serve as the new Homepage banner – we are still very much open to this concept. Google Analytics has shown us that the highest percentage of our existing sites visitors are coming from their viewing of Katie’s new TV Show “Healing Your Soul; Real Key’s to the Miraculous”. They are coming there (to our site) (1) To find out more about what they just heard and watched and (2) To purchase “This Months Featured Resource”. So then, what better thing for them to immediately see then the actually TV Set of the show they were just viewing, along with the one click accessibility to the product they are wanting. Further elements to this banner might be a picture of Katie added to it somewhere. We would also like to give the visitor one click access to the past episodes and broadcast schedule. Links to 10 Partnering 2) Prison Ministry and 3) Giving are likewise important 4) Expected End Ministry link/icon will do
All the above should be what the visitor should see immediately upon landing on the Homepage without scrolling. As they were to scroll down then this is where we could have the remaining details of the page. Such things as listed below:
1) Ability for visitors to watch the most recent show or teaser. There needs to be an image and link to most recent TV show broadcast (maybe in the form of a banner/player? We are open to ideas and placement. All these videos can be found on our site.
2) Social Media access also needs to be present but not in your face
3) Lower Content Navigation Area:
Please see 2 images provided for details of needed links. There may be some links which are displayed twice which can be left off. We would also like to have the sign up area and fields with Name - Email - How You Heard About Us - Comments (See also image provided) and a
4) Sign Up area for Email Newsletters etc. We are open to a Newsletters box that presents itself immediately upon landing on the homepage that the visitor can just X out of if wanting to.
5) EEM is also a member in good standing with the ECFA http://www.ecfa.org (logo provided) and should be displayed somewhere but please in a much smaller image than the one uploaded