- Tab Header Navigation (what's new, designer, clothing, shoes, bags, accesories)
- Main category content pages like new arrivals, shop boy/shop girl/shop baby, designers, sale and make each one a drop down menu to display underlying subcategories.
- special seasonal dependent content pages. e.g: discover accessories, discover coats...
- newsletter subscription field
- designer focus; featuring a specific brand on the homepage
- Set Footer Navigation (Customer Care 24/7, Delivery, Exchanges & Returns, Payment Options, FAQ, About Us, Careers, Affiliates, Terms & Conditions etc)
2) Single Product page
- brand name in large font and capitalized
- price beneath it
- at least 3 product photos from different angles
- add to cart button
- include product description of 5-8 lines
- include product ID and key elements about the product in bullet points (e.g •100% Cotton, •Made in Italy ... )
- Social media buttones to share product page with others
- Cross selling function-> "You might also like" / "Others also shopped this" and show similar products with a slide show bar
- Follow designer and notify me about new items Button
- Measurement overview of the specific product
3) Total products page (view all products in a given category, e.g: see all items of baby girl)
- include sidebar of filters such as: price, size, designer, color...
4) Check-out page
5) Category page
- a clearly structured category page
As an example:
Baby category-> show detailed subcategories such as mittens, baby shoes, bodysuit.. and also different ages -> 6M-36M