Voici comment cabadi a commencé son expérience web page design
Vous êtes réputé pour...?
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
DecisionBoundaries is a B2B financial consulting firm. It addresses complex financial challenges that may derive from major litigation, corporate financial distress, or inadequate financial modeling.
DB has two major target audiences:
1) Top Lawyers at major law firms - (all over the world, except for Far East and Africa); and
2) Asset Managers (same geographic footprint)
In turn, each of the above categories is sub-divided into sub-segments (e.g. lawyers: commercial litigation, white-collar defense, financial restructuring, etc.)
De quelle industrie votre entreprise est-elle la plus proche?
Quel style et quel thème avez-vous en tête pou web page?
1) Modernize look-and-feel (I am told my website looks old-fashioned);
2) Make website more "airy" (I am told it looks too wordy and cramped);
3) Improve UX: the redesigned website should lead the prospect to a journey that is i) relevant to the prospect (e.g., a commercial litigator should read the Litigation Support subtab), and ii) inform the prospect about DB's strengths (e.g., make sure that the prospect reads my bio)
The redesigned website should also contain an appropriate number of CTAs (schedule a consultation, subscribe to blog, etc.) and "mind tricks" to encourage response to the CTAs.
Color scheme (Lufthansa palette) and logo remain the same.
Imagery should be iconized.
Description de la page
The first page is the beginning of the visitor's journey. It should contain (in fewer words) what is currently contained in the Home, About, and Leadership tabs.
It should also contain at least one, strategically located, CTA -- maybe more if it can be done in a subtle way.
It may end with categories "Are you a: [Lawyer][Bank/Asset Manager] which would direct each visitor to the appropriate services category.
Color scheme remains the same. Logo remains the same.
My "brand" is 1) intellectual rigor, and 2) innovativeness (see, e.g. Insights and Thought Leadership sections of the current website).
Those two pillars need to be maintained in the redesigned website but I am open to a more welcoming/empathetic/engaging tone.
Mise en avant
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser