We are looking for a general design on which the individual page types can be built on. Please see the attached sitemap. Basically there will be the following page types:
- Category pages - with list or grid view of travel products
- Product pages - containing all information for each travel product
- Booking process - Select dates, Provide personal details, Booking, Confirmation
- Editorial pages - magazine style
- Blog pages
- Supplementary pages (About, T&C, Privacy, Contact)
At the homepage we need navigation with the main links labeled like that:
- Hotels + Flüge
These main links should have drop down menus allowing for sub-links.
The design of the homepage should include 3-5 rotating “banners” and calls to action. The banners are supposed to promote:
- travel products (i.e. "Two weeks Hilton Beach Resort from 700,- EUR")
- categories of travel products (i.e. "Beach holidays for families")
- editorial articles (i.e. "The Greek legacy in Albanian archeology")
Additional elements for the Homepage:
An advanced search box for selecting dates, number of adults, number of children, type of trip and destination.
There should also be 1-2 prominent elements providing a customer service telephone number.
Nice to have would be a colored map of the destination Albania and surrounding countries, similar to the map at this page: http://www.turksandcaicostourism.com
A box with information on local time, weather, exchange rate, flight duration, similar like at this page: http://www.qatartourism.gov.qa
The website will be in two languages: German and Albanian. So we will need a language switch somewhere in the header: DE|AL