1. Menu bar across the top of the page with categories "Buy, Sell, Rent, Mortgage, Find an Agent.
2. Search bar that allows you to type in City of Search, Look similar to Trulia.com but with the functionality of Zolo.ca ( drop down allowing you to filter search)
3. Big featured images of available listings IE. Zolo.ca. Within the Image we will need the listing information (price, bedrooms, bathrooms,square footage, area, address) and would like this more prominent along the top of the image and the listed by brokerage in small font along the bottom. (reverse of what zolo.ca currently has)
4. Below the listing images we will need big buttons (like trulia.com's "Win money" "Moving get a Quote" "whats my home worth" section). Our buttons will read "Compare Schools & Neighbourhoods" "What is my House Worth" and "Get Cash Back"
5. Links to more neighbourhood at the bottom
6. Every Page must have Brokerage info at the bottom. Moveta Realty Inc., Brokerage
Pop up when you go to click on a home for more information which asks you to register for our site. (Background of the pop up is the listing client clicked on)
Fields here are - Free account required for full access and a space to enter email address. Once you enter email address it changes to enter First and last Name and Phone Number and then a button Sign up to View full listing
1. This will be the listing details page. This is where you will go when you click on one of the Listing images on Homepage. Here is an example http://www.zolo.ca/toronto-real-est…street/413
2. This page will need to have all of the information as seen in the example however it can be formatted differently. Nice clean design, easy to navigate.
How much is your home worth? Field to enter your address. Button below to get Free Personalized Estimate. Similar to Trulia’s What is my home worth page.