Design Requirements for MassageTableRentals.com
<p style="font-style: normal; line-height: 19.600000381469727px; font-family: sans-serif;">The current theme (for our site that is not yet live) http://massaget.nextmp.net/
<p style="font-style: normal; line-height: 19.600000381469727px; font-family: sans-serif;">Our current live site is http://massagetablerentals.com
We want a relaxing feel that appeals to our largely female buying audience. We are looking for a good use of images, click efficient design and responsive design requirements.
* No black except for text* Something that matches our logo – blues and greens – lighter tones than the live site* Clean, modern, and "Stay on our Website and Learn More!" design can be inspired by spa or medical themes* Please use color schemes that flow together well and carry you through the site.* Appeal to event managers, traditional healthcare providers, spas, PR firms, sports professionals, etc.
1. We want a design that helps our customers find the right area of the website to shop in. We have 2 rental customer types (Professional and Eye Surgery Recovery), and 4 retail customer types (Massage and Spa, Medical, Fitness, and Personal Care)
2. Please retain the navigation menu at the top
3. We need a slider at the bottom of the white area (main Magento content area) with logos of our big customers, though we are open to putting it in another location as long as it promotes our corporate service success. We suggest the following logos of customers we do business with: NBC (Open Source Productions), Saks Fifth Avenue (Manhattan), University of Texas Austin, USA Track and Field, New York Yankees, American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
4. The Authorize.net logo is helpful, and any other SSL security logos, Geotrust, etc. are good.
5. Social media links are preferred at the top
6. We would like to have a dedicated "call to action area" for 3 calls to action (“Free Shipping on Reformers”, “Save On Shipping For Supplies”, and possibly put “Rental Discount Programs” in this block of three calls to action.
7. Speaking of Rental Discount Programs, we like having a block for Rental Discount Programs, but the black table on that image is actually not a rental table. We want another box like that (or differently designed if it goes in with item 7 above) with images from our actual list of Professional Rental pieces here: http://www.massagetablerentals.com/…pment.html
8. We think three columns that are used on our live website (massagetablerentals.com) is busy. We prefer a much simpler design in the new site. with fewer columns - 2 is ok. 1 is also ok.
9. If you can use our Value Proposition, our new one is Best In Class, Hospitality Level Service for Every Budget
10. Also, please use capital letters only when calling to action - not on categories or headers.
11. Because we are service centered, we want images of people used rather than just products in the images on the site (Maybe a customer service rep on the phone? – Maybe add a person image to a product image? Select an image from one of our manufacturers to use on our site that includes a person?)
While we want an image at the top that is high quality and includes a person, we do NOT want it to be an image of a person getting a massage. We prefer a more medical and spa type of theme.
Need other images than the ones we have provided? Please ask us! Many more images are also available on our live website for your use.