-Please visit my pinterest page for a sense of my style: https://www.pinterest.ca/drelliotfr…ng-design/.
-Please visit my website for a better sense of what we do at
October 11 UPDATE TO BRIEF: My favorite designs to date have been elegant monograms with a hint of flair in terms of colour or design element, adjacent an elegant and sophisticated "Dr. Frank Health" Text.
1. Font: I prefer an elegant, taller-than-wide, non-cursive font. I also like "fresh vintage" style.
2. I enjoy designs in the vintage sense, and I am inspired by vintage lithography. But please tone down the excessive detail and keep it simple.
3. Logo should be bold enough to turn your head when you walk by, not dainty.
4. Imagery should be connected with the text in some way. For example, the image itself may serve as punctuation, it may pass through or be interrupted by the text, or it may simply frame the text. I feel strongly that the design and text should work together and help each other.
5. Words to describe the brand: Trust, Integrity, Accessible, Natural, Clean. Image should grab your eye but not take away from the text (think small burst/infusion of "flavor")
Packaging (a pill bottle) will be an integral part of the next step in this project for me, and I would love for you to be part of it. Please reach out with any questions, or any way I can help make your design work any easier. Thank you for participating in this project!