Voici comment tomsdesigncontests a commencé son expérience signalétique
Vous êtes réputé pour...?
De quelle industrie votre entreprise est-elle la plus proche?
Activités communautaire et à but non lucratif
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
Tradesons Artisan Toolworks is an antique and vintage tool restoration business and club founded by two sons born into a family of carpenters and tradesmen. We buy old, rusty, unused, sometimes forgotten woodworking, shipbuilding and carpentry tools and restore them to usable condition. We strive to bring each tool to a condition a caring craftsmen would be happy with. Our goal is preserve the old world artistry of good tools and the craftsmen that used them. Along the way, we learn new things and share what we learn with others. Proceeds from any sales are used to fund other restoration projects.
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
We need a logo for Tradesons.
* The logo should be simple and old world - font choice/typeface will be important.
* Designers should look at vintage band designs from makers such as Stanley, Disston, E.C. Atkins, Robert Sorby, PS&W, Pexto, and others (good link to old tool ads can be found here http://www.wkfinetools.com/z_catalo…nuals.asp).
* Tradesons should be primary brand (Artisan Toolworks should be secondary)
* Logo can incorporate tool/craftsman motifs so long as images complement the brand.
* While not specifically part of the logo - the brand promise will be that every tool is "Clean, Sharp and Ready to Use." Clean is meant to convey aesthetics as well as being free from debris and rust. Sharp is meant to convery a particular fit and finish and attention to detail, not just sharp blades. Ready to Use is self explanatory but also gets at the simplicity of using a good tool.
This is an old world brand. We want there to be some charm. And the brand should be approachable not "heavy". It's something we're having fun with and don't expect to get rich doing it. Just something fun, that honors our family and keeps us using and liking old tools and the stuff people build with them. The logo should convey the friendly integrity we demand of our members.
Oh, and don't feel you have to look for inspiration in old tool advertisements only! Other vintage brands do a great job too.
We hope everyone enjoys the project!
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser