Voici comment LoveOurApartments a commencé son expérience signalétique
Vous êtes réputé pour...?
De quelle industrie votre entreprise est-elle la plus proche?
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
Ocean Aisle is an upscale apartment home community, located 30 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean in Maryland. While we want to appeal to all ages, our demographic is usually concentrated in the 20s and 30s age group. The apartment community got it's name because it's located on Old Ocean City Road, which is the 'aisle' that most people took to get to the beach (about 50 years ago). We would like ocean inspired elements included in this design.
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
Retractable banner stand design for Ocean Aisle
We need a design created for a banner stand that will be used to create awareness about this new community. Our demographics are heavily concentrated in the 18-35, but we have a substantial amount of retirees as well.
Tag lines that can be used:
Enjoy Where You Live, Live Larger
**Please view our website for specific community information: OceanAisle.com. Specifically, the content in ‘Community’ and ‘Features’ tabs.
Please take from website
Home Amenities: Bright, open floor plans with extraordinarily large living rooms & expansive walk-in Closets, Dual master suites
We will have finalized 3D floor plans to use, but for now, we only have a draft of those (uploaded). I’m not sure if these should go on a banner design or not, so please create what you think is best for this purpose.
2. OceanAisle.com (the font for Ocean Aisle to match the logo is:Ocean = Myriad ProAISLE = Microsoft Yi Baiti)
3. Ocean Aisle Logo (uploaded)
4. SalisburyApartments.com logo (uploaded)
5. Equal Housing Opportunity logo (google for best-fit option)
Ideas for inspiration: http://www.pinterest.com/lirinn/ban…d-designs/
(this is by no means an exhaustive list of what we like- just ideas for potential components in the design. we appreciate original creativity)
we do especially like the green and ivory design on the rug in the frontgate image (uploaded) in case that can be incorporated anywhere on this.
Banner stand specs: http://www.ahbanner.com/pull-up-ban…rbd80.html
• File format Supported: JPEG or TIFF format
• Banner Size : (2 sides) 33 "(w) x 79 "(H) or 80cm (w) x 200cm(H)• Image file best to keep in original size (1:1) in CMYK color format.
• No Bleed. Graphics should not be too close to top edge for banner standDo not place important images or texts within area of the top 2" and the bottom 3"
• Resolution 150dpi or above for better print quality.
Format can be PDF, TIF, JPG.You can upload your artwork to us at this link:dropbox.yousendit.com/BannerStands4Less
We're looking for a fresh, creative, and edgy/hip design that draws people in. We want to hear people say "oooh!" when they see this! :)
Publicité sur le blog
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser