- retail packaging,
- retail stores hang product on hook so "butterfly hang hole" required,
- customer should be able to open packaging to look at product, then re-close package, i.e. no staples, if they decide to return product without the need for new packaging,
- space for bar code sticker 1/2x1-1/2in, this can be on the back of packaging
- if packaging is folded, we need artwork AND die lines, and maybe folding instructions
Now sold under "Big Sky International" brand, but will also sell under "Trave1ife International" brand...
I have included a few pictures of one of our competitors packaging... we would like to something different/better...
https://www.amazon.com/Sea-Summit-A…B00WW7Q292 (Note: customer images shows their packaging)
Issues with competitors' packaging:
1) when hang tag is attached to stuff sack, such as Cocoon pillow packaging, both the stuff sack and hang tag need to be designed to connect.. it may be better to enclose stuff sack in clear PET cylinder/box with attached hang tag
2) when stuff sack is inserted into open ended packaging, such as Sea to Summit travel pillow, the stuff sack/pillow may slide out
3) when product is put in PP packaging, such as Sea to Summit ultra Mesh stuff sack, the customer is not able to see the product