This contest is for a Postcard mailer. 11 inches x 6.25 inches for Every Door Direct Mailer (EDDM) through the United States Post Office. Must follow specs for EDDM.
Specifically, must have mailing address on the postcard (see attached file EDDM indicia.gif and EDDM Local Postal Customer.jpg) and example of how it should appear on Sample 1.jpg
Mailer is for the public to advertise wisdom tooth extractions at our office, specifically, during the summer. Want the look to be summer compatible.
Here are some more details:
Main image should be of teenage girl smiling - can use the one that I've attached or something else. Needs to appeal to teens and twenties or their parents needing wisdom tooth extractions. Note most people getting their wisdom teeth extracted are between 16-25 years old.
Logo should be prominent. See attached file for Lehigh Valley Oral Surgery and Implant Center logo.
A picture of Dr. Ahmad Chaudhry should be on the postcard. See attached file, Headshot1.jpg
There should also be a summer feel to the postcard since we are targeting teenager/20 something year olds to get their wisdom teeth removed during the summer.
The following text/coupon on postcard: 1. Free consultation and panoramic x-ray 2. $150 off cost of treatment if scheduled by July 31st
Use some or all of the text below:
Getting Wise about Wisdom Teeth
1. Not all wisdom teeth have to be removed. If there is enough room in the mouth for the wisdom teeth to erupt and they can be cleaned properly, wisdom teeth can be functional without the need for their extraction.
2. Most have to be removed. According to the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, an estimated 85% of wisdom teeth will eventually need to be removed. This can be because the teeth are impacted; the area is difficult to reach, thus difficult to clean, leading to bacteria and infection.
3. Not everyone has wisdom teeth. 35% of the population is born without wisdom teeth.
4. Studies are being conducted to prevent their growth. Wisdom teeth are the only teeth not formed in the womb. Because most people opt to have surgery to remove their wisdom teeth, researchers are looking into ways to prevent their growth altogether.
5. Nine out of ten people have at least one impacted wisdom tooth. When there isn’t enough room for a tooth to enter the mouth fully, it is called "impacted." If left it may damage neighboring teeth, or become infected due to the difficulty in reaching and cleaning that area of the mouth and gums.
Also want following text on Postcard:
Dr. Chaudhry has performed thousands of wisdom teeth extractions. With state of the art technology, the procedure can now be performed with minimal pain. IV sedation allows for the patient to be asleep in the office while undergoing the extractions.
Our office participates with many insurance providers.
Also include the following contact information:
2571 Baglyos Circle, Suite B31
Bethlehem, PA 18020
What our patients are saying:
"Going into the appointment, I expected a long and painful process. Additionally, I expected little information about what the doctor would be doing and how painful it would be. On the contrary, Dr. Chaudhry explained everything he was going to be doing, what I would likely feel during the procedure and after, as well as what I needed to do after the surgery --- and he did so without confusing me with medical jargon." - Bobby
"Dr. Chaudhry extracted 4 wisdom teeth that were impacted and IV sedation was used in this procedure. I was extremely shocked that I didn't feel anything and I was able to eat the next day. I didn't even end up looking like a chipmunk, my face wasn't even swollen." - Mehreen
"Dr. Chaudhry extracted my wisdom teeth-- it was absolutely painless, with a recovery time of only two days. I am so pleased with the results, I would recommend this practice to anyone!" - Anusha