This project involves designing a modern and progressive generic flyer so:
• Our target audience (that is prospects and local business managers/owners) can acquaint themselves with what we do and with our brand.
• Content can be easily edited by our in-house marketing team to change for various upcoming programs we’d like to promote (to our younger market age 18-25).
This will be a flyer that will inform all other marketing material.
The flyer will be an A4 double sided flyer that covers the various services we provide. We already have the copy we need to be inserted into the design which is attached (Generic Flyer Content).
The flyer will have four sections:
• Apprenticeships & Traineeships
• Workforce Development
We need to adhere to the style guide provided and are happy for you to incorporate all colours listed in the style guide.
Our various contact and branch details will also need to be included in the flyer.
Here are some other key items we’d like to see on the flyer:
• Usage of Fruitiger font for content
• Images that relate to the different areas
• QR code area that will take prospect to website
• Social media icons (Facebook & Twitter)
• Website URL displayed
• Possibility of including an infographic type feel to the flyer.
Visit our website: http://www.skillset.com.au for more details. We've also attached files of older and current marketing collateral. We are redesigning the Skillset General brochure_Nov12 attached.
Our attempts to revamp are found in the Generic Flyer v5, but now we'd like to outsource instead :)