We need a smart looking handout for landlords of empty shops. Here is some rough copy / notes
Paying Rates on Your Empty Retail Units? WHY?
Established charity with a great track record can move into your unit quickly, with a minimum of fuss and no legal fees.
- You save on the empty rates and utilities charges
- Your property is looked after and kept clean and tidy
- Save time and effort on viewings
- Simple 2 page licence previously used by hundred of landlords
- Excellent references
- Well established; operating for twenty years
We used the Relief Fund to occupy our unit in XYZ. They were an excellent tenant, always responsive and available. They looked after the property were very useful for showing people round and left it clean and tidy, without any fuss on a few days notice...
Any units with reasonable footfall considered in areas like.... Muswell Hill, Fulham, Streatham, Hove, Hastings, Stanmore, Bromley, name 5 areas w similar demographic.. do a tag cloud type image??
Nice Pics of named shops - Fulham, Streatham, W Grove, ie N S E W and South Coast?
[Landlords need to visualise their shop in a similar area... maybe only show the pics suggesting the areas eg "Our shop in Fulham Rd"]
CONTACT us for a no obligation chat
Name Tel and emails.. ref t website and "See our officla reports and accounts at mmmmm.co.uk
- Printed A4 - c 250 for Nathan - 4x a year to send to his landords list and to hand out at meetings etc
- PDF for emailing
- Good quality pics
- need to stress bona fides of charity eg reg number / posh address (Nicolae's ) ref to website for accounts etc
Yes I think this has the makings of being a very good flyer.
I don’t really have any further comments other than you should expand the bullet point explaining about how your staff would be happy to help facilitate any viewings/inspection from interest longer term interest and I just want to reiterate that good photos and a number of testimonials is key.
Hope that makes sense