Thinking about selling your dental practice. Here are some questions you may be asking yourself?
1. Am I financially ready to retire?
2. What is my practice worth?
3. How much will I net after paying off my practice debt, taxes, and transaction costs? Is that enough for me to retire?
4. How will I find a buyer that will take care of my patients and staff?
5. Should I keep the sale anonymous? If so, how can I do that?
6. Will I be able to continue practicing as associate on a reduced schedule?
PracticeCFO Transitions exists to disrupt the way independent dental practices are bought and sold. Here is how we are different:
1. Readiness evaluation - As a dental CPA firm, we&#39;ll be able to estimate your net proceeds after debt, taxes, and transaction costs.
2. Lower pricing - Our pricing generally comes out between 5% and 8% of the sale price, whereas the industry is generally doing 10%.
3. Honest valuations - With our in-house dental valuation expert, and with our relationship with dental lenders, we&#39;re able to accurately tell you what you can reasonably expect from the sale of your practice.
4. Large associate list - Our Associate training program allows us to more accurately find and match an appropriate buyers for your practice.
5. Smoother transaction: We focus on a more harmonious transaction process between you and the buyer.
Contact us for a free initial consultation.