I need drawings / pictures illustrating for women what happens to their stomach during and after a svagerskap. I wish that all the images should be in a clean, elegant, soft and feminine. I want simple illustrations that tell much. I use colors F09CA1 and 6FB3F2 the logo and the webpage.
The pictures will be used separately and together.
I use Norwegian text, but subtitles are not necessary.For to show and explain the women I need the following.
* Image / Illustration of stomach: before, during (with diastase) and after a pregnancy (with diastase and relax abs) On these pictures I will have with chest and upper part of the pelvis
* Picture what how a tummy looks when a woman with diastase takes sit-ups Cone shape, Bredloaf shape Pregnant looking.
* A woman checking if she has diastase: Illustration in from the side.
To check even if you have shared abs / diastase:
Lie down on your back on the floor with your legs bent and feet on the floor.
Then place your fingers along the tape (line alba) in between the ribs.
Pull your chin, and then raise your head as if you were taking a sit-ups. Try to be relaxed in the stomach while doing it.
Run your fingers down toward the navel and down to the pelvis.
Sinking your fingers down, possibly how deep?
Know then how wide the line is approximately 5 cm above the navel.
You should not normally descend or know someone width. Doing so you diastase
Picture of a standing woman in from the side. (After she has had children)
- With mom stomach (not pregnant but a belly that hangs slightly)
- With mom stomach illustrating lower back pain
- With mom stomach leaking urine. (here it can for example be drops from between his legs)
- A woman without mum stomach which has a straight line vertically from the head, shoulders, hips, knees and ankle
* An illustration of how pelvic floor is in the body and how the bladder, intestines, uterus is space compared relative to bekkenmuskelaturen. (often in side view)
* Pelvic seen above in from: it is important to get with TBI, symphysis, coccyx and crista edge.
You may want to look here for inspiration, but I wish my own photos:
Urinary Carrying- Urinblære
Pelvic Floor- Bekkenbunn
Line alba- bindevev/ linje alba
Diastasis recti- Diastase
Deep abs- dype magemuskler
Straightening abs- rette magemuskler