We are in the transportation industry, specifically the tolling industry. Our target audience for this particular illustration is our members. Our members are are owners and operators of toll facilities and the businesses that serve them. Toll facilities, in other words, toll roads, Interstate highways, toll bridges and tunnels.
Founded in 1932, IBTTA has members in more than 20 countries and on six continents. Through advocacy, thought leadership and education, members are implementing state-of-the-art, innovative user-based transportation financing solutions to address the critical infrastructure challenges of the 21st century.
- Brings members together to share knowledge and ideas in a professional community of interest;
- Delivers state-of-the-art industry education through a regular series of meetings, webinars and special forums;
- Turns knowledge into action and results through government relations and advocacy;
- Compiles the latest data on all aspects of toll operations and transportation infrastructure and finance;
- Hosts an extensive resource library with references to current industry research and analysis;
- Maintains and develops relationships with key media representatives who specialize in transportation and infrastructure finance.