See the link above. I am interested in the Home page design and 4 additional screens of your choice. The app should look like it belongs with the device. Clean and easy to understand is the key. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I am excited to see what you create.
The app pages to be completed for the design contest are:
• Home Page
• Signature page
• Ordering page
• Results page (Index)
• Results page (individual – single result)
Keep in mind that this may be the very first time a user comes to and sees the app. The video provides new users with a quick overview of the app and should either be in first view or clearly indicate how to access it. The video is a PRIMARY ACTION ELEMENT. The video should be able to be minimized after viewed. Home page needs both an open and closed video state.
The home page must accomplish three tasks:
1. Train the user on the interface (VIDEO)
2. Allow the user to start a drug screen (Panels)
3. Access the navigation or exposed navigation. (NAV ELEMENTS)
Any other element that can be added without making the interface cluttered or hard to understand is great.
The signature page is where the donor:
1. views their information to ensure accuracy.
2. views the recipient’s information to ensure accuracy
3. can access a copy of their testing policy
4. can enter their email address to receive a copy of the results.
5. can agree to the terms and conditions
6. can sign using their finger.
The ordering page will show the user:
1. The number of kits remaining in inventory.
2. The average number of kits used per day
3. Recommended date to re-order based on history
4. History of orders (past orders)
5. Auto-ship set up based on threshold of kits in stock. For example, if the inventory get below 10 kits, ship (home many kits?)
Kits are sold in boxes of 20 only. An example of auto ship could be ship 40 kits when inventory reaches 10 remaining.
These factors are based on a location. Locations can be tabbed across the top if more than one location is created.
RESULTS PAGE (INDEX)
This is the page that a user can view all the results in a tile or other format style. The tiles or records should contain the following information.
1. Donor name
2. Donor Date of birth
3. Number of drugs tested
4. Contact Company Name
5. Contact Name
6. Contact phone number
7. Date of the test
8. Outcome (Positive or Negative)
The outcome should be easy to visually identify. (color or icon so it stands out over the negative results.
RESULTS PAGE (INDIVIDUAL – SINGLE RESULT)
I have uploaded a copy of a sample .pdf result form that a user can download. We will need a page that contains the exact same information.
The winner of the contest will receive the option to complete the remaining app pages under a separate 99d direct agreement. If the winner is unable or unwilling to complete the design, we will use our designers to compile the remaining pages.
If you have already created pages not on this list and wish to include them in your final design, feel free to add them. Also, any additional pages you create will be your property to sell to us in a separate contract through 99 Designs provided you are the winner.