Voici comment pbrivins a commencé son expérience création de logo
Vous êtes réputé pour...?
Quelle est le slogan de votre entreprise?
(optional) "Discover value and possibilities"
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
Vertiba offers financial literacy courses, planning and consulting. All services are fee-based. Vertiba's values are: (1) Respect, (2) Integrity, (3) Understanding and clarity, (4) Delivery without compromise; and (5) Always prepared to learn, engage and share. Vertiba is a consultancy service and does not sell, distribute, promote or recommend any specific financial products, asset classes or investment strategies or styles.
De quelle industrie votre entreprise est-elle la plus proche?
Comptabilité et finance
Quels couleurs souhaitez-vous associer à votre design?
Afin de nous donner une idée de l'atmosphère que vous souhaitez créer autour de votre marque, indiquez-nous les styles que vous préférez
Inspiration de design
"Vertiba", in some languages, is a noun and means: (1) value in terms of qualities that determine the practical usefulness or possible uses of something; (2) value, price in terms of the equivalence of something relative to something else, usually money; (3) value - positive characteristics connected to spiritual or intellectual culture, to morals and ethics. Please do not incorporate any ethnic / folklore designs from the Baltic region. No $ signs please. Simple is good. Clean lines are good. A curve is fine, I suppose, but definitely no swirls. The symbol / logo should be strong, but not wall streetesque, hedge fund powerful. The slogan, "Discover value and possibilities" is very optional and I included it only so the designers know. I prefer the blue colours on white background and shades of grey … not at all averse to splash of colour for eye-catching. The logo cannot be colour dependent and should be recognizable in black on white.
1. Thank you to all the talented individuals who have submitted logo designs.
2. The correct slogan is "Discover value & possibilities" my bad for having the wrong order in the earlier brief.
3. I will take a pass at rating the logos and delete those that are not what I am looking for at this time.
4. I forgot to mention that I like a Monkton font, but it's not necessary - just a suggestion if it is available.
5. The large majority of submissions have put the logo above and I suppose that this what logo designers do when the letter "V" is the basis for the logo of the company that starts w/ the letter, "V". Admittedly, I now realize that I may have a preference for the logo beside, a line separating if need be, and then the name Vertiba.
6. I attach a file of my own mock-up (Arial font) for Vertiba which is far too busy to be useful. I super-imposed a compass @ a 45 degree angle on top of a globe. Compass symbolizing guidance and globe symbolizing the world of possibilities … yes, that is why I have turned this into a contest. I am not married to my mock-up logo, it is just an idea, I had.
7. Lastly, thank you again for your time and efforts, so far.
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser