- Something resembling a flower, can also be little critters.
- Should be able to translate across different mediums and sizes: pin, bracelet charm, other jewelry/accessories, sticker, monotone applications.
- Should evoke happiness, fun, hope, youth, care, confidence, comfort, healing.
- Hue should be bold and identifiable.
- "Vness" can be all caps or all lowercase
- "Foundation" can be all caps or all lowercase
- Font should reflect same qualities as the symbol
Example Logo Comments:
1. Poppy - The symbol is simple and could be used on product; However, it looks exactly like the iOS photo app icon.
2. Photoflower - Interesting concept of shutter and flower. Not a fan of the typography though.
3. Louis Vuitton - The flower is very simple. It's almost too simple, but it is actually used for merchandising.
4. Juma - Nice font, the added depth using various shades of color is a nice touch.
5. Bee - The continuity of one line symbolizing the bee is very creative.
6. Framed Art - Script font is modern, clean, and most importantly, easy to read.
7. Nabee - Nice simple logo - font and all.
8. Red Robin - Nice balance. Designer did great job depicting youth and care. The message is loud and clear.
9. Time for Grace - Particularly like the graphic, and colors. Very bold, attention grabbing, playful.
10. Eat 4 Good - Nice logo overall. Creative idea using utensils as the stamen of the flower.