Here's a link to a pinterest page with some more ideas: https://au.pinterest.com/mrmurphy/logo-ideas/
• Australian agriculture
• Major investments
• Creating partnerships
• Linking finance and farms, funds to food
• Creating partnerships from the boardroom to the paddock
• Bringing together capital and capability.
Brand attributes: strong, well-grounded, stable yet nimble, a mix of tradition and innovation, high level financial expertise, rural focus.
• Blue-ribbon / first-class service
• High level of expertise
• Honesty and integrity
• Stability matched with flexibility and responsiveness
• Strong people-focus
Other key criteria:
• We are looking ideally for a two-colour logo which can also be reproduced easily in mono.
• Indigo is to be one of those colours.
• We prefer a simple design rather than overly fussy.
• We do not want a hand holding a leaf, leaves, or green images nor cows, sheep, pigs or wheat sheaves as these are already very commonly used and do not convey the link between high level investment and agriculture.
• We like the idea of the stylised use of a gate / gates – linked with financial elements – but this is not essential and please do not let this stop your creativity or ideas.
• Please note that the agriculture industry comprises a broad section of industries including livestock (cattle, sheep etc.), major crops, horticulture and processing.
• We are seeking something that indicates the link and partnership between major investment and agriculture.