THIS LOGO MUST ---- MUST ---- INCLUDE BOTH THE FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT LOGO AND THE KP LOGO.
ENTIRE NEW BRIEF:
As you all know, when people think that a certain type of design will look good, they turn out they were wrong and go in a different direction. I apologize, but I have fallen victim to this mistake.
1. This Logo Design is a tricky design as I need to have two logos inserted into one logo design. It's tough. Flagship Management (http://www.flagshipmgt.com) will be the new (2014) Title Sponsor of the Blue & Gray Golf Classics (http://www.blueandgraygolf.com) which benefits the United States Merchant Marine Academy Department of Athletics. The Athletic Logo of the USMMA is an Interlocking KP. Flagship Management has its own logo shaped in the form of a horizon. They are maritime recruiting consultants.
2. TEXT: I removed the original tagline and added the website. The added tagline made for too much text. Should read: Flagship Management Blue & Gray Golf Classics (http://www.blueandgraygolf.com)
3. GOLF IMAGES: This just doesn't work. After nearly 20 entries, the golf imagery just doesn't look right with the odd shape of the two logos that need to be inserted.
4. SUBARU TRIATHLON LOGO: I think this is going to be the best approach where you get two designs in some type of bounded box/shape.
5. KP LOGO: I prefer the KP to be on a white surface as when put on a dark surface, it needs to have an added stroke, thus making it look fatter.
6. FLAGSHIP LOGO: You can remove the text "Flagship Management" from the Flagship Logo. It's going to be too small in any logo.
7. EXAMPLES: I uploaded all new examples. I even included a 3-D square and other concepts. (PLEASE don't just re-trace my examples. I am showing you ideas. These are not "EXACTLY" what I want.) I am hoping someone with a creative eye/mind can picture things better than I can.
8. LUXURY / CRISP / MODERN: I would like a crisp, clean, sharp logo. These are executive corporate events, so I want a sharp power look. Think Mercedes, not Cartoon like.
9. IMAGES: Unless the golf shape/imagary is absolutely perfect, please do not include. The ones with the imagery are looking very circus like.
Essentially you are combing two logos to make one logo for a national golf tour. I want the logo to be crisp and bold.
CURRENT WEBSITE: http://www.blueandgraygolf.com
Sorry for the new brief. I just wasn't liking what I was receiving.