Design Brief Summary:
- Please create a wordmark that can stand alone, with the name “sussie” or “SUSSIE”. Please stay away from initial caps (“Sussie”), as this looks like a first name.
- The wordmark will be attached to a tote bag, so it can’t have any complicated design elements.
- Please also explore a simple symbol that can be added at times, say on packaging, website, etc. (see examples attached)
- It should appeal mostly to women but not turn off men.
- Fun, upscale, trendy
- Bags are smartly designed, so they are very functional and also very fashionable. These are the “ultimate bags”, designed to last.
- Name: “sussie” means “unexpected gift, a surprise.” We will incorporate this into our marketing. For example, will give unexpected gifts to designated charities.
- Marketing: There will be a strong charity component to the brand. We believe that every person is important, and we want to highlight this in our messaging, product, and actions. We will be giving back to charities that work to fight hunger, poverty, and more. In addition, the bags will be environmentally friendly (i.e. use of some recycled fabrics, etc.)