Voici comment paulsheppard a commencé son expérience création de logo
Vous êtes réputé pour...?
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
TARGET AUDIENCE / NOTES:
- males & females aged 15-30 with a more casual style / streetwear aesthetic
- people who have a love/passion for expressing themselves through style
- "tastemakers" - people who are not afraid to step outside of their fashion comfort zone and wear something that is a departure from what is the 'norm'
- music tastes typically include: hip-hop / rap, electronic music, alternative, top50, etc
- keen interest in things pop culture related: popular movies & television shows of the past & present, toys & toy collecting, fashion and a mild interest in art
- a positive relationship with exclusivity - the idea of owning something limited
- education level varies: customers will be a mix of high school & post-secondary students while others will be non-married graduates or young adults with no education background who have not moved on to the fatherhood stage yet in life
- average income: luxury fabrics & completed garments but with an affordable price-tag
Inspired by the word “connoissuer” - self-appointed expert of YOUR taste!
kan-ə-sur; noun: an expert judge in matters of taste.
Kanesur is an independent streetwear brand established in 2020 for the tastemaker in all of us looking for their threads to match their personality; personal & expressive. A life of music, movies, television, toys, video games and fashion - the influences that inspire our clothing are broad and not limited to a specific era or generation.
De quelle industrie votre entreprise est-elle la plus proche?
Quels couleurs souhaitez-vous associer à votre design?
Les designers choisissent
Afin de nous donner une idée de l'atmosphère que vous souhaitez créer autour de votre marque, indiquez-nous les styles que vous préférez
Inspiration de design
The logo needs to have a sophisticated / modern feel to it and feel luxurious without being in-your-face opulence. We want to strike a balance between something that "feels" luxury but doesn't feel alienating to anyone because this brand will be very price-inclusive (priced fairly) and NOT targeted at a high-end market.
We have attached some sketches of different font faces and etc that we were playing around with to see how it looks.
1.) We really want to see logo concepts with the "upside down E" or otherwise referred to as the "schwa." This upside down E as you see in the sketches gives some 'funk' to the logo / typeface that we are hoping for and it will help people to pronounce the name correctly. Please provide concepts both WITH and WITHOUT this "upside down E" so that we can see options for both please.
2.) We also experimented with a few other things with the text that you could play around with in your logo concepts as well if you wish:
- two "dots" above the A - this phonetically will be fine but design-wise not sure how it will look
- doing the "R" on the end of the word Kanesur in Captial Letter and flipping it on it's vertical axis. You will see an example of this in the sketch provided - please have a look.
Any questions or concerns PLEASE ask - better to have a firm idea of what we want than be guessing!
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser