Voici comment thetreekisser a commencé son expérience création de logo
Vous êtes réputé pour...?
Beast & Bird
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
I need a logo for my new clothing brand, Beast & Bird. We will be making basics (tees, sweatshirts) to sell in medium to upscale markets. The mission of our company is to help animals, and 10% of sales are donated to animal rescue organizations. My target market will be women in their 20s to 30s who care about style and fashion but also want to make a positive difference in the world. That said, we will also be making men's apparel so the logo shouldn't skew too feminine. Most of the clothing won't be adorned with patterns or designs; it will just be solid colors. The only decoration will be the logo, printed or embroidered on a patch or tag (see first attached image). I plan to market the logo heavily so it will become recognizable and associated with the brand, so the design is very important to me!
De quelle industrie votre entreprise est-elle la plus proche?
Quels couleurs souhaitez-vous associer à votre design?
Les designers choisissent
D'autres exigences de couleur
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
Let designers make suggestions:
Afin de nous donner une idée de l'atmosphère que vous souhaitez créer autour de votre marque, indiquez-nous les styles que vous préférez
Inspiration de design
July 18, 2016- This section has been edited and revised to apply to the final round of designers:
- It's very important that the logo is able to stand alone without the text. The original can be in color, but it will most frequently be used in black & white.
- After reviewing the first round of submissions, we decided to stay away from ideas that are too literal and have too much animal imagery. I would really like to see ideas that incorporate the ampersand (the "&" between the Beast & Bird) or possibly just the letters BB or B&B. These ideas can still incorporate subtle animal imagery, like maybe a fox tail or a feather (or something else, if you have an idea to try).
- I've added two new files (labeled "Example of &" and "B&B examples") to give a little bit of direction. I am clearly not a designer, so these are just rough ideas to get you started. You definitely don't have to follow my exact concepts.
- I apologize for not having a more solid and specific vision, but I hope it gives you room to be creative! Thank you so much.
- The other files attached are from the original design brief to show what styles I like.
Thank you for your time! I look forward to seeing what you come up with :)
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser