WARRIOR CROSS, WARRIOR CROSS, WARRIOR CROSS!!!!!!! Please see below. I thank you in advance for all of your effort and being a part of my vision. It would be interesting to see what can be done with the letters (PTP) so the letters incorporate a military tone. I will be extremely happy if someone can place a warrior cross in place of the T in (PTP). The right angle is important the right silhouette is important. The helmet can be widened a bit even formed into a more T Shape. The shape the letters PTP make is whats important. If you make the right emotional trigger your logo is going to make an impact everywhere. .
Things to keep in mind:
1) Paid the price to me means - paid the price to speak in a bold way, has the right to say what most people cant or are afraid to. Has the courage to be politically incorrect.
1.5) I respect and appreciate ideas I never saw coming. You should feel free to listen to what the brand stands for and come up with your own idea.
2) This brand will unify a group of combat vets to protest with bold statements on their clothes.
3) Think about what a combat vet stands for etc......
4) How could the protesting and provoking bold thought part of the brand be incorporated.
5) I would like to see some texture or shading if possible. Even just sitting on a background might help.
I found some images from a designer "Vespertilio" I feel naturally works in a style I am looking for. Two of them have the chevron type look to them. Maybe these images will get some wheels turning. A lot of tactical brands and military games have similar themes. I'm looking forward to seeing your work and thank you upfront for helping my vision come true.