Eleza ('to explain' in the African Swahili language) is a non-profit organization that aims to address fundamental global issues.
The organisation is building a web platform that aims to curate the world's biggest problem spaces and publish crowd-sourced best practices.
The goal is to tackle global issues such as world hunger, climate change and other fundamental problems.
The idea is to provide Non-governmental institutions, government working groups, entrepereneurs but in the end every one of us a body of best practices that they can put into practice.
We are looking for a logo that is uniquely identifiable and simple and elegant. At the same time it should be not too slick and corporate. Think more "Wikipedia" or "United Nations" than "Apple".
The logo should express the fact that:
- It is an organisation where many people collaborate
- An organisation that is truly super-national, including people from everywhere
- An organisation that solves fundamental global issues
A few ideas:
- Many hands collaborating
- A globe that shows global collaboration
Don't feel restricted by these ideas, we are looking for good ideas from all kinds of directions.
The logo should consist of a
- Logo that fits into a square space
- The written text "Eleza" to the right side of the logo.
- Everyone at our organization is leaning towards a serif type font which puts emphasis on the Z character, but feel free to go into a different direction.
Commercial fonts are fine.
We are not set on any specific colors, in fact, we are leaning towards black and white. At the least, a black and white version should look good.
Generally, we are looking for a flat look and limited or very no use of shaded areas. Ideally you come up with something that consists of only line art.