I recently took over the web shop Nuts & Noble. Currently the web shop's design is a bit out dated and the logo is too classical and English orientated to my taste. I want to change this and make it more sophisticated, modern, a bit edgy and with Italian flair. The first step is to get a new logo.
Design key words: distinctive, sophisticated, simple, clean, modern, artistic, smart and a bit edgy.
The future focus will be on:
- high-quality products, good craftsmanship, timeless & smart designs with great eye for detail and premium materials.
- contemporary brands, less english orientated, with more Italian flair.
- product range varying from travel goods, bags, wallets, iPhone/iPad accessories to watch straps, etc
Nuts links to smart & timeless designs with a twist
Noble links to sophisticated, fashionable, Italian flair
The brand/logo should also have the possibility to be used in the future for possible production of my own accessories product range:
- products: wallets, bags, iPhone/iPad covers, etc.
- materials: vegetable tanned leather, wool felt, canvas.
See attachments for current logo.