1. Colors: The colors cannot be orange and black. Please keep that in mind. There is another firm in the area with orange and black, so those two with white lettering are not an option. We don't want more than 3 colors used at once. Black is still an option. We like the colors in the above spot, but we are open to most colors with the one exception of Orange and black.
2. Our company can represent many things. Our firm is a new brand of realtors, and we want to emphasize trust, hardworking, using the latest technologies, we are worth the money we are paid, we have integrity, we are the new age of realtors and very innovative. We would like a very professional design, classy, something that people will look at and recognize it in time.
3. The design will be used as a basis for creating a sign. I would like to work with the designer to create a sign that will be placed in the yard following the selection of the design that we want to use. I am going to pay additional monies to the winner to design the sign for us as well. Keep that in mind when designing the logo, it is just the start of the sign process, and the end goal is to create a sign. There are other things with the sign that will be incorporated, such as the name rider and the structure holding the sign in place.
We do not want the logo to incorporate CPR, the firms initials. CPR is mouth to mouth and we don't want to focus on that. We are ok with CP, and those letters somehow incorporated into the logo, however you decide to make it work. We are open to just about anything, just want it professional! I have looked for logos online and I have seen some cool logos with hidden shapes, but they are obvious, it just takes looking at it in the right way. This logo does not have to have a hidden shape. An example of this is the FED EX logo, for federal express where the arrow is hidden in the name. We obviously need the signs to be bold, we want people to notice them, so the logo will have to be incorporated into that thought. I really appreciate everyone taking the time to consider this. Please communicate with me so that we can make an awesome design.
******THINGS WE REQUIRE FOR THE DESIGN:
1. NO city buildings or city scene--we are not near any cities with tall building or skyscrapers
2. NO designs without reference to the idea of pines or housing
3. NO more than 3 colors used
4. NO cartoonish or bubbly looking logos
4. Not too busy, not too many different things going on