Voici comment Lmccoy1 a commencé son expérience création de logo
Vous êtes réputé pour...?
Ray of Hope
Quelle est le slogan de votre entreprise?
A community of support for the Raymond Wentz Foundation (could be on two lines, with A community of support being the emphasized portion)
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
The Raymond Wentz Foundation provides unrestricted financial support for people in cancer treatment struggling to have their basic needs met. Ray of Hope is our monthly giving campaign, encouraging donors to feel that they are part of a community support by committing to give $10 - $200 every month through automatic payment. This giving program is targeting mid-wealth individuals who may not be able to write a $500 check, but can give $40 a month for a year. Some other notes on the campaign pitch that may be relevant to the design are:
• A Ray of Hope provides a sustainable source of support for Coloradans who are experiencing the most difficult time in their life.
• Imparts a sense of urgency: RWF currently has to decline close to half of all eligible applications each month. This pool of potential grantees is currently in cancer treatment, and the vast majority of them are surviving right above or below the federal poverty line. ($11,490/year individual, $23,550/year family of 4)
• Becoming a Ray of Hope not only provides much-needed funds for people in cancer treatment, but it also demonstrates an expression of compassion, offering hope and dignity to those who are facing their darkest days.
For more information visit our website raymondwentz.org - the site isn't great, but kicking off this giving campaign may allow us to pursue some redesign! The videos are powerful.
Many thanks for considering joining this contest!
De quelle industrie votre entreprise est-elle la plus proche?
Activités communautaire et à but non lucratif
Types de logo à explorer
Afin de nous donner une idée de l'atmosphère que vous souhaitez créer autour de votre marque, indiquez-nous les styles que vous préférez
I apologize for not including any images for you to work from - the current Raymond Wentz Foundation logo is a disaster so I don't even want to share it. It's very staid and boring. But here is more detail on the look and feel we're hoping to achieve with Ray of Hope:
• A Ray of Hope embodies one of the Foundation's core values:
Hope: We embrace a spirit of optimism and treat all applicants with humanity and dignity.
• The logo gives a feeling of warmth, incorporating a sun theme relevant to Colorado
• A ray has a starting point but no endpoint. A ray travels infinitely in one direction.
• The name connects the giving group directly to Raymond’s memory (either visually or through use of the tagline)
The logo should provide a sense of community and belonging, as mentioned in the campaign pitch.
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser