EBNL's digital identity & website is going through a revamp. We want to start with a new logo that is elegant & captivating and reflects the identity & mission of the company as best as possible.
Some of the attributes that the logo can communicate will be - Health, Vitality, Nutrition, Life, Wellness, Holistic solution, etc.
Please ensure that the logo has to look good and be legible at all sizes. No amateurish fonts. Flat designs will be preferred.
FEEDBACK BASED ON INITIAL DESIGNS RECEIVED:
1. Try different concepts for the image portion of the logo (they are beginning to look similar)
2. Try with options of image on top of the text & image in the left hand side etc.
3. You may also try with only text but with image creatively embedded within the text.
4. Try with 'EBNL' only in the text and also 'EBNL along with the expansion' as variations.
5. Keep the image cleaner. Too much clutter is not appealing for the eyes.
6. Try font variations (type & colour). Some fonts are too strong on the eyes.
7. Quicker turn around isn't the mandate. There is time till Saturday. 8. Please go through the brief carefully and you will get a lot of creative ideas. Think differently for the concept. Not every image needs to be necessarily contain leaves, plus sign, human icon etc.
9. Lastly, when you send your designs, please explain your creative thinking briefly.
10. Please take care of spellings (e.g.) It is Nutrition Ltd. Not Nutrisi.
Note: Here is a tip for a concept that you attempt - Try getting a good linking of DNA structures and life springing out of the logo. Elements like eye, Indian saint, leaves are good to have.
Besides trying logos with DNA structures, leaves, plus symbol etc, you may also try creative concepts that represent fusion of ancient and modern sciences.
MORE SUGGESTION TO TRY SOMETHING SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT: DNA as roots & trunk while leaves, flowers & fruits forming the rest of the blooming tree rising into the sky.