1. Few graphic/ visual elements.
2. Preferred medium font width and rounded edges.
3. Ideal thing is to integrate a very stylized shape/element into the logo that somehow conveys business or its location (Greece). see example with the owl.
4. Please avoid travel cliches or obvious Greek elements, such as columns olive tree etc.
5. Please avoid old aesthetics. should convey fun but not overtly so, should have a twist, convey the idea that we offer something alternative to traditional tourism businesses in Greece.
6. Other elements that could be source of inspiration, but only in a much stylized-minimal fashion, are:
the fig - fruit or tree leave
some Greek instrument - flauta, buzuki, baglamas etc.
pistacio nut fruit
bunch of grapes
7. Former name was AlternativeAttica (see sketches for old and new logo).
8. I am also sending the webpage I will be using. Logo should appear top left hand #.