We create custom insole orthotics for optimal comfort and functionality. Our customers fall under all demographics; elderly, young adults, and athletes, who wear comfort shoes to high end fashion shoes.
The name of my business is (apparently) inspired by the roman god Apollo who represented the god of light, sun, truth, healing, and aesthetics such as music and poetry. I chose this name because I want my products to reflect the epitome of elegance, supreme knowledge, royalty, and pride, and also for it's beautiful artistic/emotional sensitivity.
I highly respect the creative design/energy of artists, so please feel free to let your imagination run wild:
1. Although my demographics fall between children to elders, I want to keep my logo appealing to those who are highly focused and those who respect intricate details of arts--lets say men and women that fall between 22-45 who are the bankers/lawyers who are the weekend triathlon warrior.
2. I would want something very elegant, pleasing to the eye, details up close but a full picture from afar.
3. Masculine, but graceful; oxymorons much? But in all seriousness, I find greek sculptures as a great example (doesn't have to have a greek sculpture)
3 things I don't want:
1. I don't want a picture of a foot of any kind or toes or anything related to the foot...ironic, right?
2. I don't want anything simple. Like two or three illustrator strokes, etc., for an abstract symbol
3. Don't copy anyone/anything. But if you do, make it 10x better ;) (and also non-trademark infringing, of course)
I'm a self-startup in an expensive and antiquated industry, of which I am aiming to change. I am excited to find a designer who will be proud to be a part of designing the face of the company that will lead just that. Hopefully down the road, you'll be able to direct potential clients to your/my logo and inspire many.
Please keep it classy & elegant!
I really like the font Museo Sans in upper case, ~16 space font, ~300 size...but you can surprise me too with something that looks better!
Attached below are pictures I find beautiful and generally inspiring. Please take a look.