The logo will be used on our web site, business card and (later) letterhead. Our web site is http://www.avalonrei.com, under construction. We want Avalon Real Estate Investments to be spelled out in our logo and not abbreviated, though.
We chose the name ‘Avalon’ because it means a legendary island where food and crops grow on their own without its inhabitants needing to farm or tend the crops in any way. Likewise, we will provide cash flow and capital growth to our investors without them needing to do anything beyond their initial investment. (and because we own property on Avalon Lane that will we build our dream house on with the income from this new business venture).
We are a husband and wife team who hold these core values for Avalon Real Estate Investments:
* We ensure investors’ trust in us by acting ethically and being transparent in our actions.
* We strike the balance between a conservative approach and being selective in investments that provide a higher rate of return. We don’t go after the highest rate of return as it may be too risky.
* We protect our investors’ money by ensuring they get a return on their investment before we do.
* We disclose risks and a range of scenarios upfront and actively keep investors apprised of progress on the property.
* We provide the real estate investing knowledge and experience.
We need a vectorized image of the logo in Adobe Illustrator and PDF, and high resolution images in JPEG, GIF, and PNG formats. We will need a high resolution favicon taken from the logo (we can later down-size for different favicon applications on our own). After design completion, please let us know the font type(s) (unless custom) and 6 digit hexadecimal color codes you incorporated.