Each resort on a site has a landing page. I need that page to be style redesigned (and I will replicate to other resort pages).
Here is an example of current resort page: https://www.travelsearch.guru/desti…esort-spa/
On new page I need 4 main sections:
1) Place to book request a quote
2) Place to find/book airport transfer to this resort
3) Place to view all excursions offered from this resort
4) Some overview of the resort
Also need the following:
a) Some place to put Promotional info/Banner (which may or may not be displayed -- depending if there is a promo)
b) Google Ads
The header of the website does need to stay as is. Current header - logo, menu, and big image (main image of the resort). The name of the resort (currently on top of the main image) - can be moved lower, or can stay (as designer chooses)
More details on each item:
1) Booking -- it will be a multi sub-page form (loaded via ajax). Form will ask for items like how many people, desired dates, where traveling from,.. etc. Don't need to design full form, only a few elements for demo purposes.
2) Form to find airport transfer. You can borrow some element from here: https://www.travelsearch.guru/airport-transfer/
The main different this form will be simplified to items: how many people, one way or round trip & dates. Idea is to quickly fill out to get the data.
3) It will be a list of excursions/tours - need to have title, image, some copy, price and a link to buy. Maybe a Grid or Carousel format.
4) Overview resort mostly text + additional imagery. Mostly for SEO purposes, but feel free to add own subsections if you think it makes sense. (maybe contact info of the resort)
A) An example could be - "50% Off Sale". Promo Banner will not always be displayed, depending if there is promo from the resort. Could be a pop-up or banner that shrinks...(just ideas to save space)
B) Standard Google AdSense banners. Try to get at least 2, but minimum 1 ad unit. (Expedia ad can be removed)
Please see attached sketch for Idea on how to present, but open to other ideas!!!