Voici comment zachstevens a commencé son expérience infographie
Vous êtes réputé pour...?
De quelle industrie votre entreprise est-elle la plus proche?
Activités communautaire et à but non lucratif
Histoire à raconter à travers l'infographie
Project Sole is a turnkey solution for the listed problems because it:
● Provides a simple humanitarian fundraiser for Charities, Schools, and Civic Organizations to raise money for various financial needs.
● Provides a green alternative to disposing of excess footwear.
● Provides adequate footwear for the less fortunate who cannot afford shoes.
We are able to accomplish this cooperate with worthy charities, sports teams, schools, or civic institutions and establish shoe-drives. Each organization is compensated for every pair of new and gently worn shoes. (Think of cashing in old soda cans.)
Project Sole then ships, sorts, consolidates and distributes the shoes around the world making sure that every pair finds a second home.
Données à intégrer à l'infographie
● 3 Billion people do not own a single pair of shoes.
● Budget deficits have left educational institutions, athletics, charities, and civic organizations in desperate need of funding.
● The environment is suffering from wasted materials and our increasing carbon footprint.
● Walking is the primary mode of transportation, most walk 10-15 miles per day in unsanitary conditions.
● A leading cause of disease and serious infections in developing countries is soil-transmitted diseases, which penetrate through bare feet. ● Over 50 diseases, infections, and parasites are an everyday threat to people in developing and disaster stricken countries without adequate footwear.
● Many times children can’t attend school barefoot because shoes are a required part of their uniform. If the don’t have shoes, they don’t go to school.
● An estimated 300 million pairs of shoes are thrown away each year in America.
We want to stress how important shoes are and how we can actually make the world a better place with shoes.
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser