Voici comment m.rhebergen a commencé son expérience illustration ou graphismes
Vous êtes réputé pour...?
Netwerk acute zorg Noordwest (Network acute care North West Holland)
De quelle industrie votre entreprise est-elle la plus proche?
Médical et pharmaceutique
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
• Small Regional network organization in emergency medicine. Together with regional partners (hospitals, general practitioner and ambulance organizations) we realize agreements and develop interventions to improve the availability and quality of care in specific emergency domains such as psychiatry, cardiology and neurology.
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
In this project we worked on the quality of acute stroke/neurology care. More specific we aim(ed) to improve the recognition and triage of a stroke by the telephone assistants of general practitioners (house doctors). Time is brain in this situation, and we found delays in the process. We studied literature and interviewed experts. Results were translated into a infographic with clear agreements on what to do when a patient (or friend/relative) calls the general practitioners assistant with specific set of signs or symptoms. In this line, the basis of the infographic are 8 sudden signs/symptoms.
All signs arrive suddenly. The first three signs are the most recognizable for a stroke. If these 3 symptoms started within 6 hours, the assistant has to transfer directly to 911. The first 3 symptoms are:
1. Face drooping: Does one side of the face SUDDENLY droops? Ask the person to smile. Is the person's smile uneven?
2. Arm weakness: Is one arm SUDDENLY weak? Ask the person to raise both arms. Does one arm drift downward?
3. Speech difficulty: Is speech SUDDENLY slurred? Is the person unable to speak or hard to understand? Ask the person to repeat a simple sentence, like "The sky is blue." Is the sentence repeated correctly?
The other symptoms are more common and therefore the subsequent actions are also a bit more complicated. We agreed that if these symptoms started within 6 hours AND there are 2 symptoms or more, the assistant directly tranfsers the call to the house doctor. These 5 signals/symptoms are:
4. Trouble seeing: SUDDEN trouble seeing in one or both eyes.
5. Head(ache): SUDDEN severe headache with no known cause.
6. Loss coordination: SUDDEN trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination (for example falling), very dizzy, nauseous or vomiting.
7. Sensation/numbness: SUDDENS numbness or tingling in arm leg of face
8. Language SUDDEN trouble understanding words of confusion.
In the attachment there are now 8 example pictures added, these have to be replaced. The assignment/contest is: we seek 8 pictures/drawings that intuitively describes each sign/symptom.
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser