Shirts will be on a variety of colors, lets use a heather grey shirt with either blue, yellow, black ink.
1) Using 2012 Reebok emblem to put on the right side sleeve of the shirt. Can you remove Reebok from the top of the image and put North Central instead (this is our region we compete out of).
2) On the back of the shirt I would like "COMPETITOR" put on it. Same font style as the front.
3) I have attached a file from an older shirt we did that was a huge success for us. Can you update the style and include something with "CrossFit Games 2012". The font that was used was called Army, but anything similar is ok.
4) Colors - yellow, black, blue, white can all be used here. I want a crisp clean feel to the shirt. Not packed with a ton of stuff, but I want the athletes that wear it to be recognized for their efforts and accomplishments for competing.
5) If you go to http://games.crossfit.com/region/north-central you can see our regional logo which is the sears tower, I think it might be cool to see that on there. Just a thought / idea.