Our names are Yagel & Ohad and we are looking for a special designer that would continuously work with us on our new and promising pet supplies brand.
IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE WE START: This mascot (logo) contest right now is only the first stage of our journey. After we'll finish this part we are looking to continue the process and design a bag and a product packaging with the same designer that will help us maintain the same graphic language between all of our future products!!. In other words if you can do both mascot(logo) ,design a unique product packaging and have a creative young mind, we are looking for you!
Now for the details:
1. Who we are: Our company name is GreenGuru and we are a dog supply brand with an earth friendly (green) orientation.
2. The mascot (logo): Our logo should be a combination of a few things:
- Pet related: The mascot should be a cute, happy, friendly and minimal dog sitting in a yoga pose and a simple (a bit messy in a funny way) turban.
- It’s a Guru: our dog is a guru in two ways- 1. A classic Indian guru (that’s why the yoga pose) 2. A guru in thinking "green".
- Writing: we want that underneath the mascot there will written "GreenGuru".
- General theme of the mascot: cute, friendly, Indian hint, green (both feeling and color), minimal, simple, eye catching.
- The first "G" of word Guru- we want the first "G" of the word "guru" to be an integration of the letter and a simple Indian paisley (pictures are added in order to explain). Its really important that this G\paisley will be simple and elegant while not interrupt the minimal graphic language of the fonts and the mascot.
- Colors: Because we want a minimal graphic language, we think that there shouldn’t be more than two colors at the logo.
Another important note: we are not looking to be another pet supply brand!. We are looking to become one of the leaders in our market while bringing a new, premium, young and fun breeze. We would like our designer to make us stand out from our competitors. Added to this briefing are two pictures of our main competitors (Earth rated and Pogi's) we DO NOT want to look like them but much better.
Waiting to hear from you all….
Ohad & Yagel (GreenGuru team)