Need a logo designed with the words “Home for All Ball.” In addition, need an invitation and reply card. The evening will include a cocktail hour, auction, program, sit down dinner and entertainment. Overall tone should be classy, but with a spark of fun! Event will be held in a renovated waterfront warehouse, overlooking the river and city skyline, so the venue/decorating will be "industrial chic." We want it to be classy and clean—possibly black, champagne and an accent color (NOT pink or blue, because we want to be gender neutral).
I have attached an invitation from our luncheon last year. It does not need to be the same layout and should not have same color/theme at all. I am sending it for content purposes. The things we will need on invitation
- Name/logo: Home for All Ball
- Date: Saturday, November 15, 2015; 7pm
- Location: Windows on the River (2000 Sycamore St, Cleveland, OH 44113)
- What: Cocktails, dinner, a program celebrating Transitional Housing Inc., silent auction and entertainment
- Sponsorship Levels: Attached
- For more information and questions, please contact Maggie Byrne, Development Director at 216-781-2250 or email@example.com
- Register online at http://www.transitionalhousinginc.org
- Sponsored by: We do not have a major sponsor yet but some room should be left for this
- Board of Directors: Attached, the officers should not be bold/different color like in 2013. All names should look the same. Also, the list attached includes their workplace - the workplace should be admitted.
- Transitional Housing Inc. mission: To provide homeless individuals and families in Cuyahoga County with permanent, lifelong solutions to increase self-sufficiency and independence
Will also need a reply card:
- Please reply by November 6, 2014
- Information should remain same as 2013 for the most part. Can exclude the program ads section.