## UPDATED 9/25 ##
ROUGH SAMPLE, SprinterVan_finalComp.jpg [ attached ]
Small render: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mr1rsqkgl…0.png?dl=0
Full size render:
BUSINESS CARDS, [ attached ]
MERCEDES VAN DESIGN TEMPLATE
## VEHICLE SIDE DESIGN
- Give some thought to the contours of the van in relation to the perspective of the render. You will likely need to use a perspective or distortion filter to have the lines in the render blend well with the lines of the vehicle
- Clean up (remove) unnecessary lines within the render as you best see fit.
- For graphical embellishment styles, see the “paint splash” style on the business cards. Sorry, there is not an original render or pattern available for this that I can provide. Please do not use embellishment excessively. However if you do, this is the preferred style.
- The final design MUST be provided within the VAN DESIGN TEMPLATE format. However, for any perspective or style of render may be selected to choose/narrow a contest winner.
- Add phone number and website url near primary logo
- Use same or similar fonts as in business cards and logo
## VEHICLE HOOD DESIGN
Place "B" logo on hood in sizing that is applicable to vehicle counters
## VEHICLE REAR DESIGN
This is an information panel for contact information. Phone, Email, Web, Twitter, Facebook, Address. Rear should be clean placement of fonts with few or no embellishments.
5963 La Place Court, Suite 304
Carlsbad, CA 92008
### ADDITIONAL NOTES ###
Brown Jack is a company that primarily provides custom furniture design and layouts for homes being sold.
View SprinterVan.jpg this is the starting comp. This is a quick and dirty version. Modifications that will need to be made are:
- Wireframe models should extend to the door
- Hood should have logo and corporate identity extended to it
(to remain readable, some elements may be removed/rearranged)
- Rear doors should have logo and corporate identity extended to it
- Phone numbers should be listed on all sides (left, right, hood, back)
- Email address should also be listed on back
- All sides should maintain continuity of wireframe feel
- Please provide an alternate comp that overlays some of the "paint splash" style embellishments from the business card. NOTE! These should appear as gold on black - NOT - gold on white. Orientation of embellishments should be horizontal to the vehicle, not vertical as they appear on the business card. Use your discretion as the splashes blend with the "B" of the brown jack logo, yet directly contrast the wire framing. The embellishments are not required on all sides.
- The corporate identity logo on the provided comp is borderless. This may or may not look appropriate in the final version. Design as you best see fit.