Crompton Estates is a small, independent estate agency involved in residential sales and property management. It has won a number of awards at the national estate agency awards The Estas (http://www.theestas.com).
It was set up in 2007 by two partners and now employs four people. The company has a small office, but operates mainly as an online agency.
It is based in South-East London, it serves primarily the London boroughs of Lewisham, Greenwich, Bexley and Dartford.
Who’s our target audience?
The company serves two main customer groups:
– Landlords who own property. These vary from those with a single property to those based in the UK or overseas who own a larger portfolio of
– Tenants looking to rent a property. These are a wide mix as they reflect the general public and can be any sex, social class or occupation, although they typically range from 25 – 50 in age.
How we currently reach these customer groups?
– Landlords find us through word of mouth or one of the online property portals Rightmove or Findaproperty.
– Tenants mainly find us through one of the online property portals or they see one of our boards.
What do these customer groups want?
– Landlords are entrusting us with their property, one of their main financial assets, and so want to know that we are reliable and trustworthy.
– Tenants also want us to be friendly, approachable, trustworthy and responsive when there is a problem with the property.
– Estate agents don’t have a good reputation in the UK, so any positioning should be both friendly and trustworthy.