I need a ebook cover designed. I will use it as an e-mail subscription incentive on my website and for sale in the future as print and digital editions. Whenever someone subscribes to my newsletter, I will immediately send them (via auto-responder) a link to download the ebook.
One logo graphic for the top of the spine is attached.
Title: Coaching in Ministry
Subtitle: On-the-Go Leadership Skills to Develop Yourself and Others
Copyline: How you can get more done with less stress.
Author: Dr. Keith E. Webb
Tagline: Author of The COACH Model for Christian Leaders
It should look like a physical book, including text on the spine. Keep it on the thinner side. Think in terms of a 6” x 8” paperback book of 200 pages in a vertical format. Please put the "arrow" logo at the top of the spine.
Important: Before the final round, please submit your proposed cover only. Please do not submit these as 3D images but rather 2D (flat images with no dimension).
The winning designer will be expected to deliver the following four items:
1. The e-book cover as a PDF document. It should include the designed cover and the spine.
2. The source files you used to create the PDF document (e.g., InDesign files).
3. Three different 3D representations of the ebook as PNG files. I will use these on my blog in the right sidebar. These images should be no more than 300 pixels high and 200 pixels wide. These images should each have a transparent background.
4. A list of the fonts you used. You should also include a URL where I can purchase or download the fonts.
* The type should be easily readable on the 3D representation of the ebook.
* The 3D representation may include a drop shadow and possibly a reflection.
* I will pay for any stock photography or graphics you require in your design. For purposes of the contest, please use free comp files.